My life with triplet boys that were born via donor eggs.

Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy 18 month birthday!!!

Today the boys are exactly 18 months old. Wow has the time flown by. Last year I couldnt even imagine the boys all walking and feeding themselves. But they are. I can only imagine what is coming in the future.


Ollie is tooling around the livingroom fairly frequently. He falls a lot but as I recall not so long ago his two brothers did the same thing. Spence has a molar that is slowwwwly breaking through the gum line. I wish that tooth would just erupt and then he can have some peace. He is quite the cranky little bugger lately. Ian is keeping very busy being helpful and playing in the dog's water bowls. I have decorated the house for Halloween. The boys seem to really like the ghost that is hanging in the window and the glowing spider web. I love Halloween so decorating has been really fun for me. I have lights going up and down the stairwell and lights strung around the basement. Its all very spooky!!

Friday I am going to visit a friend in Chicago for the weekend. I need a break from everyone and of course need to have a little retail therapy. I hear we are going out for margaritas on Friday night. Sounds heavenly to me. Like back in April, I think the best part of my trip will be the 4 hour drive alone. I am such a non touchy feely person and need my personal space but with three little boys personal space is
nonexistent. That has been one of the hardest things for me. I hate being pulled on and my clothing tugged at. Drives me crazy!! So this weekend comes as a welcome relief to me.



No comments: