My life with triplet boys that were born via donor eggs.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

White Hairs

Tonight I was going on my weekly milk and bread run to Sam's. The place was pretty deserted and there were only a few check out lanes open. Most people were waiting in lines that were a few people deep and I saw that further down the checkout lanes a lone cashier was waiting on a customer and no one was in line. I started to bee line over there and saw that a group of senior citizen ladies were going there to. They kept stoping and looking in their cart so I went around them. Well that made them mad. "SHE'S going to beat us to the check out lane" hissed the smallest of the three. I made it past them easily and said "Sorry ladies." When I got to the lane and turned around, one of them, the oldest it seemed, flipped me the bird! Yes, you read that right, the nice little white haired old lady gave me the finger!! Of course being a smart ass I said, "Wow you are Fiesty!" I thought there might be a rumble right then and there. The youngest of the white hairs told the one who flipped me off to knock it off. I just started laughing. Gotta love shopping at Sams!

1 comment:

Charity Donovan said...

Ha! LOL!!! That is hysterical! I am totally picturing you pissing off the Golden Girls!!! Even more important...Happy Belated Birthday!