My life with triplet boys that were born via donor eggs.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Big Boy


The cold that the boys have is still here. Poor Ollie has to have breathing treatments to help his lungs. I dont like that he has to have them but I know that they help. When the boys first came home from the NICU they all had to have breathing treatments twice a day. It was crazy. Luckily, Ollie is the only one who needs them now and just when he has a cold. Yesterday, much to my surprise, Ollie sat by himself while receiving the treatment. He's come a long way from ripping the mask off his face every chance he got just a year ago. I am so proud of my big boy!!

2 comments:

Charity Donovan said...

Yoooooooou're back! lol! The boys looked great on Halloween! Hope everyone is feeling better soon!!!

Anonymous said...

he is so cute. Some how i found you looking for things on our sons conditions esophageal atresia and others and i just wanted to say great blog i wish you the best our son was a preemie as well.