My life with triplet boys that were born via donor eggs.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mommy Brain

A couple of weeks ago DH and I ventured out for dinner with the boys by ourselves. We had never done this before because its so chaoitc. We went to a buffet style restaurant so there wouldnt be mutiny at the table. No one really noticed us, which was fine by me. The boys were eating and DH was on one of a million trips to the buffet, to fetch grapes that Ollie later threw up on the floor, when a lady came up to us and started asking if the boys were triplets. I had a mouth full of food and nodded my head and smiled. She then proceeded to tell me that she was an identical twin. Me, being the Mommy brain idiot, asked if she had a sister or a brother!!! OMG I couldnt believe that came out of my mouth. She looked at me like I was a nut. I dont blame her, I just wasnt thinking. Now I understand why people ask silly questions, they must be suffering from Mommy brain like me. :)

1 comment:

Dr.Rutledge said...

Hi,

I'm an academic physician (formerly at Harvard and Stanford) who found your blog while looking for the best health writers. I think your writing is great! I would like to feature you in the Pregnancy & Fertility Community on Wellsphere, a top 10 health website that has well over 2 million visitors monthly.

If you would like to learn more, just drop me an email to Dr.Rutledge@wellsphere.com