My life with triplet boys that were born via donor eggs.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Hello?

Its been forever since I have updated. Not for the lack of things to say but the time in which to write. Plus I got a Wii at Christmas and that has taken precedence. Sad, I know, but true.
The boys are good, growing nicely. They are about to turn 3 in a few weeks. I cant help but think back three years ago. I was in the hospital on mag (magnesium sulfate) and was miserable. Everything felt so out of control. I still, at that point, had no idea how dramatically my life would change. Three years later I cant really say that I like being a stay at home Mom. I really dont understand the women who just love to be with their kids all the time. I guess I am just not wired that way. I am counting down the days until they can start preschool in the school district. Its 24 days and counting. Gotta love the state of IL, the school is required by law to pick up my kids at my driveway. YAY!!! I really cant wait. Its only 2.5 hours 4 days a week but its a start. I think they will be at two different schools but thats fine. They need a break from each other and I cant wait to see how they blossom.

I will post some new pics soon. My card reader isnt working, well wait, its working but it only shows me the pictures it wants to show....bastard. Hopefully I am getting a new one soon.

1 comment:

Diane Rosenbaum said...

Oh my God, you write totally out of my heart."The boys will be someone else's problem"...
I'm a mother of 5 boys(20,11,6,6,6)and I really understand what you mean!!! I love all my boys so much, that sometimes tears run, while thinking about how glad I'm.
But I'm also not a fultime mum. I love my work,too. And belive me, sometimes it is easier to work with 20 pupils( students?)than to deal with triplet boys!
All the best. Diane from Germany