My life with triplet boys that were born via donor eggs.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

The day my tivo died.

I am so sad. I loved my tivo. It got me through being on bedrest and late night feedings. Today it died. No more tivo. I knew something was wrong a few weeks back when there was a disk error message and its never been the same since. I subscribe to Directv and they no longer sell Tivo brand dvrs, they sell their crappy dvrs. I know this because we have one in the basement and in the living room. In my bedroom, my sad Tivo sits with an error message on it. Its lonely, or maybe I am projecting my feelings onto the Tivo. I dont want a crappy dvr, I want my Tivo back. I think DH is going to buy a new hard drive and try to fix it that way. But who knows how long it will take to get a new hard drive??? I cant help but whine. Its a very sad day. :(

No comments: