My life with triplet boys that were born via donor eggs.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Finally

Look who's finally holding his own cup!! Its Ollie!! He also started holding his own bottle to. It had been quite a battle to get him to do this, but I kinda gave up a few weeks ago. Just the other day he decided that he could hold his own "ba". Fine if it had to be his idea then so be it. I took this picture to show his OT who had been trying to get him to want to hold his bottle for a long time. She was on vacation last week. When she came in today I handed her the pictures and said "this is what Ollie did during your vacation." She was so proud. I am to!

Oh yeah before I forget, the carpet is being installed in the basement on Tuesday!!!!!!! I cant believe that we are almost done. Its been a long project but it looks good. Now I just hope that the carpet I picked out goes with the paint thats on the wall. I never thought to ask for a small sample to take home.....oops.

Also in case you were wondering, I am feeling much better on Yaz. I knew that a change in pill would make things better. I am still kinda crabby but I have always been that way. :)


No comments: