My life with triplet boys that were born via donor eggs.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

I cant believe that I am doing this to myself

I decided that since the pain in my pelvic areas has returned and I have not had a period in 8 months (by choice) that it was time to take some inactive pills and let mother nature take her course. Damn, I forgot how painful this period thing can be. Being a chick with endometriosis sucks, plain and simple. IT SUCKS!!! Ok enough whinning and shouting.

We are completely moved into the basement!!! The boys love it down there. They have lots of new toys and plenty of room for them to do their own thing without being on top of one another like they were in the living room. I am happy that its done and can see that its good for everyone in the house. The fur babies love it to. There was a problem with the kitty faction for awhile because we moved the litter boxes and made them go through another pet door to get to them. They were leaving some presents where their boxes used to be. Then the carpet and the furniture came. Then the kitties were happy. Now they have lots of new places to sleep. I think they know a good thing when they see one. The dogs love all the room to run around and play in as well. I have some pics of the basement but the camera is down there and I am not going up those steps again tonight!! I will post some soon. Call me lazy, whatever, I am tired and cranky. :{

No comments: