My life with triplet boys that were born via donor eggs.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I got the call at 5:10am this morning. DH arrived in CA but at a totally different airport than where he was supposed to be. Things were all messed up with his hotel and the car rental but when he called he was in his hotel. He sounded exhausted. I know I was. I called him around 12:50am to tell him that i was going to bed and he was still in Denver and had been rerouted to Oakland, and that plane was over 3 hours late. I was just glad that he was at his destination and the plane landed without incident. I know he is tired. I am tired from worrying about him.

The boys are doing good, although they all have colds right now. I am the only one who is healthy. Wait I shouldnt have said that. I will probably be next. :)

Friday is my first epidural steroid injection in my back. I am glad that it is finally going to happen and hope that it helps with the back pain.

No comments: