My life with triplet boys that were born via donor eggs.

Friday, May 23, 2008

My fur kids

I took the dogs to the groomer this morning and my beloved Chow is getting a lion's cut. I'm not exactly sure how she is gonna like it or even if I'm gonna like it so I sit here and wait. I hope she does ok with her new cut. She will be cooler, cause that girl has lots and lots of fur. It comes out in clumps and it seems that she never stops shedding in the summer. This cut will take care of that, or at least that's the hope. I hope she doesnt hate me.....I told her before I left that all fur grows back. HA! Romeo, my Portie, is getting completely shaved as well. He is a woolly beast and will feel a lot better. Although I do prefer him to be all crazy looking, he will be much cooler. I will try to post before and after pictures later.

No comments: