My life with triplet boys that were born via donor eggs.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

T minus 29 hours and counting

Tonight I saw Sex and the City movie. Dont worry I wont spoil anything but I will just say that if you are fan of the show then you will love it. I went with my girl Julia and we had a great time and also went to Chevy's for some margaritas. The talk, food, and Margs are just what I needed. I havent felt that giddy in a long time....it must have been the jumbo Marg.

So I chilled out and Spence seemed to settle down. Today DH took my place and starting whigging out. I know he is worried about me but he should be more worried about the dudes. I will be fine although I'm not so sure how the guys are going to handle it. Ian has the stomach flu, which couldnt come a worse time, but seems to be on the mend. Nothing would suck more than having a major abdominal surgery and then having the stomach flu. I dont even want to think about it. It would just be bad. Hopefully the other two dont get it and all remain healthy while Mommy is away.

I have some great photos of the guys but I push a button on my camera and now I cant get my memory card to communicate with the computer. I gotta read the book and figure out what I did but that will have to wait until I have lots of time on my hands. Which is coming up really soon......

No comments: